Carefully read all of the following terms and conditions of this agreement (the "Agreement") before using or accessing Mockford Law websites (www.mockfordlaw.com, www.mockfordlaw.ca) (the "Websites" or singular a "Website"). Accessing a Website is the equivalent of you signing and accepting this Agreement and indicates your acceptance of applicable terms and conditions and that you intend to be legally bound by them.
You and your organization (you) agree to the following terms and conditions, as modified or amended by Mockford Law ("Mockford Law") from time to time. Each time you access a Website, you re-confirm your acceptance of this Agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, please exit now and discontinue your use of the Websites.
Copyright and Ownership
- All materials published or otherwise accessible through the Websites including but not limited to articles, opinions, photographs, images, illustrations, information, content, reports, data, databases, graphics, interfaces, web pages, text, files, software, products, services, product names, company names, trade-marks, logos and trade names contained on the Websites (collectively referred to as the "Content") and including the manner in which the Content is presented or appears and all information relating thereto are protected by copyright and are owned or controlled by Mockford Law or used by Mockford Law with permission. The compilation of all Content on the Websites is the exclusive property of Mockford Law. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices and restrictions contained in any Content.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
- You agree that you will not, without Mockford Law's prior written permission, use the Websites or the Content for purposes other than your own personal non-commercial use and benefit. You may not frame the Websites or the Content or any part thereof on any commercial or non-commercial internet website. You acquire absolutely no rights or licences to the Websites or the Content other than the limited right to use the Websites and the Content in accordance with this Agreement. Certain words, phrases, names, designs or logos used on the Websites may constitute the trade-marks or trade names of Mockford Law or of third parties. Nothing contained on the Websites should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trade-marks or trade names displayed on the Websites without the written permission of Mockford Law or the written permission of the third party that may own them. You agree that you will not use the Websites for any purpose that is unlawful. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, any reproduction, retransmission, distribution, sale, republication, modification, translation of or creation of derivative works based on the Websites or the Content, in whole or in part, and any decompilation, disassembly, reverse engineering or other exploitation of the Websites, without prior written permission, is strictly prohibited.
Limitation of Liability
- THE WEBSITES AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" ONLY, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT WILL MOCKFORD LAW, ITS OWNER, EMPLOYEES FROM TIME TO TIME, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITES OR YOUR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF A FUNDAMENTAL TERM, FUNDAMENTAL BREACH, OR OTHERWISE. You are solely responsible for the retrieval and use of the Content.
- The Websites contain links to third-party websites, which are not under the control of Mockford Law and are provided as a convenience and for your information only. Mockford Law makes no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through the Websites. When you access a non-Mockford Law website through the Websites, you do so at your own risk and acknowledge that Mockford Law is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these sites. A link to another website does not mean that Mockford Law has endorsed, investigated or verified its content.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of Ontario and these laws apply to the use of the Websites or the Content by you, notwithstanding your domicile, residency or physical location. The Websites and the Content are intended for use only in jurisdictions where it may lawfully be offered for use.
- Notwithstanding any of these terms and conditions, Mockford Law reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Websites, and to block or prevent future access to and use of the Websites if you violate any of the terms of this Agreement. Upon termination, the terms of this Agreement shall continue to apply.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties as pertaining to the subject matter of these terms and conditions and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, representations, negotiations, and discussions, whether oral or written, of the parties. There are no warranties, representations or other agreements between the parties in connection with the subject matter of this Agreement except as specifically set forth in this Agreement.
- If any term of this Agreement is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall not be affected. The Agreement shall thereafter be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision were omitted.
Contacting Mockford Law
- For more information about the use of the Websites and its or their Contents, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.